Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Hershisms

Tonight as dinner was concluding Hersh asked me to get him his vitamin and a few more "french fries."  I told him I would  and asked him to eat a few more bites of squash in the meantime.  I turned around to look at him while I was in the cabinet and he was staring at me (not eating the squash).  I asked him what he was doing, and he said, "I'm just looking at you...because I love you!" Both sweet and totally hilarious!

At school today they asked:
Q: What do your parents do when they go to work?

Hersh: So my Aba has to get a job done. He has to replace the wires from upstairs his work to downstairs his work. Ima just goes into art classes with random things...sometimes she brings books for the kids. At Beth El.


Next Question ...was of course, "What kind of work do you want to do when you grow up?"

Hersh: I want to make movies on the computer

No comments:

Post a Comment