Monday, March 3, 2014

"I'm into that"

This weekend was both busy and mellow.  Lots of good family time, but with having two kids, it always feels so busy!  On Sunday Hersh went on his first pony ride.  It was amazing to watch him gather the courage to go on the pony.  I could tell that he was scared and a bit overwhelmed, but wanted to ride the pony. He gathered his courage and did it.  I think he was really proud of himself, which is a great feeling to have.

Sometimes I wish I had a tape recorder on just so that I could record the random and hilarious things that Hersh is always saying.  For example, if he likes something, he will very cooly say, "I'm into that."  He has an opinion about EVERYTHING.  He tries to be sly and is definitely a strong individual.

AlteLu is full into baby mode.  We are working on her sleeping, she is working on moving around.  She and Hersh really love each other, and I can ask him to keep her company in the living room while I am in the kitchen--so sweet.

Today was another snow day.  We made the most of it and were glad to be together, although Jacob and I were exhausted by naptime.  We did bake our first few batches of Hamantaschen and the boys played outside (Jacob shoveled twice!)

AlteLu waking up:




Shabbat Shalom!
Playing on the bed
Proud of his construction
Horse back riding

Matching overalls :)




Hamantaschen baking:






No comments:

Post a Comment