Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Fall!

 Even though the temps remain warm (ugh global warming), it is Fall.  Beautiful leaves, Halloween, lots of raking, and less daylight hours.  We steadily chug along riding the waves that are our days, and the raising of three children.  I find such delight in my every interaction.  This morning Sender and I were talking about pets and he asked me if I liked dogs more then cats to which I said, "yes."  I then asked him if he knows the name of my dog from childhood....without missing a beat, he said, "Clifford!"  So silly!  Lu is loving all things ballet and I am hoping she does not get lice, which many of her friends currently have.  Hersh is deep in bnai mitzvah land, and navigated Halloween which was an intense social experience for both him and me.  Overall we are ok---looking towards what comes next, and squeezing in as many hugs as possible.



























No comments:

Post a Comment