Monday, March 24, 2014

There's no one better then Sabba and Savta

This past weekend Sabba and Savta came for a visit.  All of us, but especially Hersh, have been looking forward to their visit.  When they are at our house, Hersh is truly at his happiest.  I think he feels complete. Together they went to the Parkway Deli,  to check out some bikes, and to the park.  Lots of books were read and games played.  Sabba and Savta even got to watch Hersh at his soccer practice.  Miss AlteLu  enjoyed memorizing Sabba and Savta's features, giving them lots of smiles, and generally winning their love.  With Sabba and Savta here Jacob and I were able to get away without our little ones and buy a car--a totally sickening process.  On Sunday, after we had brought the car home, Hersh said, "Ima, are we going to take the new black car to soccer?"  Rich and I looked at each other, laughed, and then I said, "Hersh, we are going to take the black car EVERYWHERE we go for the next 10 years."  I think the irony was lost on him.  Having Rich and Emily here is such a treat.  We are so grateful for their love and support.

Tonight Hersh said, "Ima, you and Abba are the best Ima and Abba ever."  He also said, "I love AlteLu too." I love this boy!









No comments:

Post a Comment