Monday, October 28, 2013

Jack-o-Lantern

I think it is safe to say that if you have a 3.5 year old helping you carve your pumpkin it comes out much more awesome and extremely spoooookyyyyy (more so than if it is just two lame adults designing the face).  Hersh was psyched to carve the pumpkin and was very clear that he wanted a stick in its eye!  (Side note:  Hersh really needed to nap today, he was exhausted from the past few days of not napping and from waking early this morning.  In order to get him to nap, I threatened to give away the pumpkin if he didn't nap.  It worked, and I am mother of the year!).

Alte is all smiles and very delicious.  It's hard to believe how quickly time is passing.  I was dancing with Hersh the other day and remarked to Jacob that I couldn't believe Hersh had once been Alte's size.  Jacob then reminded me that even crazier is the fact that soon enough Alte will be as big as Hersh is now!  We are quite the crew!

Best friends
With the coveted monkey







Hersh wanted sticks in the jack-o-lantern eyes.




No comments:

Post a Comment