Monday, September 19, 2016

Getting it done!

Last week Jacob was away, so it was an Ima-Hershel-AlteLu week.  We missed our Abba a lot, but had a great time, just the three of us.  Then, the boys went camping, and we had a girls weekend.  AlteLu needs her own twitter account, saying things like, "Ima, you know what I don't care about?  I don't care about my pants."  Or, while eating a delicious plum, she told me, "I'm so impressed!"  It also seems that she has transitioned to school and will hopefully (fingers crossed!)  have happy drop-offs.  Hersh rocked camping--completing a 3 mile hike with elevation gain.  Today he has school photos, featuring his first lost tooth! We also attended JPDS btsn and AlteLu is now a soccer player. Oh, and Jacob and I have officially been an item for 17 years--true love!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment