Monday, May 5, 2014

So cute

Sometimes I just can't handle the cuteness.  I mean between Hersh and Alte, our nieces and nephews, and all of the cute kids we are friends with, I feel as though I am surrounded by extreme cuteness.  And just when I think it can't get any cuter around here, it does.

Alte has started "talking," saying things like: this, that, Hersh, dog, Ima, Abba, I love you, and Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. She has also started to clap and is almost waving.  Her hair is coming in a bit more too.  That girl is delicious!

And HBB, that kid is the best.  I just can't believe how much of a person he is.  I am really in awe of him.  He is so kind and funny.  I love hanging out with him.

This past weekend our good friends from Seattle, Mark and Maya, came for a visit with their two littles, Siena and Ezra.  What a treat to be with friends that we love from a special part of our life.

Bean beard

Masked fools

Vegetarian babies love tofu



No comments:

Post a Comment