Sunday, April 27, 2014

4!

It's hard to believe but our dear sweet Hershel Bershel turned 4 today.  I have to admit I felt weepy this morning about his turning 4.  I just love him so much and want him to remain my little boy, but this must be how most mothers feel.
We had an awesome party at Cabin John Park, and it was also a party for Lewes who will be 3 on Tuesday.  Hersh and Lewes loved having the party together.  We rode the train, had a balloon artist, a pinata, lots of food, and lots of fun.  We have amazing siblings and siblings-in-law and are so grateful for their endless love and support.
When we asked Hersh what his favorite part of the party was, he said, "The food. I had chips and pretzel chips!"  Glad all the other activities left an impression?

Fishcake!
 Last pictures as a 3 year old!



Babies!


Hersh and Chase

Mothers of the Year!


Penguin!

Family photo!

The children swarming the balloon artist.

Mimi and Craig waving to the train.

The birthday boys.

My lady love.
 Singing Happy Birthday!










No comments:

Post a Comment