Tuesday, July 16, 2013

One month to go...

One month from today my official EDD for Baby Lewis #2.  I know that in some ways this month will fly by, and in other ways it'll feel like forever.  It will fly by in that each day with just HBB are so precious, I am truly treasuring our time together, and there still feels like there is a lot to do.  At the same time it is sooooo hot and I am feeling pretty big and uncomfortable.  These two factors will definitely make the time drag on.  But, I am going to focus my energy on continuing to feel good and spend as much time as possible in the A/C and in the pool.

This past weekend Jacob and I attended two nights of Phish at MMP.  It was incredibly hot, and I am incredibly pregnant, but we had an incredible time.  What can I say?  We love the Phish and every show is better than the last.  Hersh had his first sleepover at Lewes' house and they enjoyed themselves.  It is so sweet how Hersh and Lewes are best friends.  I can only hope that the same is true between our next baby and Mabel and Juniper.

In  Hershel news, he has been enjoying camp, and continues to tell us about his music teacher "George Jake" who goes to college with.  We're not sure that Hersh knows what college is, but he definitely has been incorporating the concept of college into his explanations and play.  He also has been enjoying water play at camp and yoga.  Hersh is also very interested in Somerset Maugham.  He often asks Jacob to read him the Wikipedia article about Somerset Maugham.



Love this bunch.




Challah Baking w/ sesame seeds













Modeling his camp backpack

Enjoying an outdoor concert

35 weeks and rockin' at Phish!

Kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment