Saturday, September 22, 2012

Rosh in the Rock

Last weekend we boarded a plane for one of our favorite destinations---Little Rock!  It had been decided that all members of the Lewis Family would gather in the Rock to celebrate Rosh HaShannah together.  We spent the weekend enjoying family fun time--Aunt Mimi made Hersh into a burrito!  There was lots of rain, so Hersh and I headed to the Discovery Museum one morning.  We also all had our teeth cleaned, including Hersh!  We took a walk by the River, and Rich and I took an 8 mile bike ride!  We also enjoyed delicious holiday food and most of all, being together.

Now we are back home.  Lots of walks in the evening and tricycle rides.  We are in the rhythm of the school  year, and Hersh is enjoying his experience thus far.  There are a few tears when I leave him in the morning, but I think it is because he is said that I am leaving. To be honest, I am sad that I am leaving him!  The air is changing and Fall is approaching.  I am embracing the shift, but hope that the daylight will last a little bit longer...


A masterpiece.
Hershel getting his teeth cleaned by Sabba:



River walk.
Playing with Bamombelle.

Tricycle ride.



The Whole Mishpacha

Playing the shofar with Aunt Mimi.

No comments:

Post a Comment