Tuesday, August 14, 2012

LA!

I'm a bit behind in my posting, but I have good reason.  We have been busy enjoying the freedom of summer, travelling all around, spending time with friends who live on opposite coasts.  Two weeks ago Hersh and I boarded a plane and headed to LA for the week, where we visited with our dear friends--the Werner Family.  Jacob and I went to college with Aaron and Lucy, and Hersh had a fabulous time with their three children--Daniel, Levi, and Naomi, as well as their dog, Riley.  LA is a wonderful place.  The weather was sunny and warm, but not humid.  We spent each day playing the the house, taking trips to the beach and pool, and visiting a great playground.
A fabulous time was had by all, and I can't wait until our next visit with the Werner Family.  It is so nice to be able to see your child together with the children of dear friends.  Check out the pcitures below for some "action" shots of how we spent our week!




Roomies!



Post swim smiles!

Driving!

Malibu.


Pre-Shabbat Dinner.




1 comment:

  1. My nephew is dressed up like a superhero???? *sniff*sniff* . . .It makes me so proud . . . *sniff* . . I . . I think i got something stuck in my eye *sniff*

    ReplyDelete