Tuesday, March 22, 2022

4!

 Tomorrow my sweetest little man is 4!  I cant believe it--what a complete and utter gift it is to have him in my life.  Everyday I am beyond grateful that we decided to have #3--and am in complete awe of the 3 amazing children that we've created.  Sender is funny, sweet, mischievous, eager, silly, and always ready for the next party.  No bedtime is too late.  Any bed is good for a nap.  He expects dessert every night, and his favorite playmates are his siblings.  He loves school, cars, pirates, the park, movies, riding bikes, stories, and just being in the mix.  Our love for him is abundant, and if anyone asks me if they should have a 3rd, the delight that is Sender is a resounding yes!  We also had Purim and an amazing family trip to Boston for NavaRufest xoxo
































No comments:

Post a Comment