Thursday, December 30, 2021

Peace out, 2021!

 We've arrived at the end of a strange year.  One defined by Covid.  The world is now a Covid world, and I truly wonder if masks will ever go away, and if "normal" will ever return.  There have been waves of good through it all--love, friendship, laughter, lots of outdoor time, family, and coziness.  I also find that I'm so over all of the Covid bs that I kind of dont care?

Anyway, we had a great winter break trip to NOLA and FL, filled with friends, sunshine, and too much vacation food:)  We celebrated Jacob's 41st birthday, and are enjoying a visit from the Klein family.  The kids are well--the big ones are studious and responsible--very proud of them!  And Sender is doing his best dealing with being 3.5.  They are lovely, playful, kind, and a little entitled.  I am grateful, and just trying to accept that life is what it is--mostly out of my control, and mostly very good.  Here's to seeing what 2022 brings!


















































No comments:

Post a Comment