Thursday, October 21, 2021

Quickly!

 It's all going by so quickly!  The kids are growing, their worlds are becoming bigger, and Jacob and I are working working working to keep it all going.  Hersh got elected 6th grade class rep--a big deal!  He is in the school play, is gaining strength as a swimmer, and is doing something (I cant tell you what) with the robotics team.  I feel him disconnecting from us a bit, which breaks my Ima heart, but is so appropriate--I am so proud of him.  Lu is doing well is so many ways---great work at school, enjoying ballet, and perfectly silly.  At the same time she told me friendship stuff is much harder in 3rd grade:(   She is so kind and sensitive--need to keep supporting her and ensuring other girls dont make her feel bad about herself.  And then there is Sender, who is figuring out school, being in a classroom full of peers, and experiences the world at the speed that the rest of the family dictates.  At times I feel bad that things cant be more about him....but he did love the tractor ride and pumpkin patch, he's excited for Halloween, and is a gift.  




















No comments:

Post a Comment