Monday, May 4, 2020

On into May...

Still here, now just with a 10 year old in tow.  This past week we had the Wolf pack visit us from Boston which was a treat--for them and us!  We enjoyed walks, games, laughter, and lots of snuggles.
We sadly learned that HSJ is cancelled:( for the summer, and I'm really struggling to figure out what the summer will look like and how I will keep everyone happy, healthy, and thriving. We have so much to be grateful for, and are so fortunate, but my two big kids are a little sad, disconnected, and in need of more.
Sender is happy, silly, and brilliant (except for not knowing his colors:) I love the way he says certain words--"thank-um, sunge (sponge), cones (pinecones)" or "wagon ride time, oouce cream, broki, peatballs."  He is 100% third kid material and I love him!




































No comments:

Post a Comment