Monday, July 10, 2017

Weekend with my BFFs

This past weekend my two lovers, Kate and Meghan, descended upon our home and family for a weekend of love, laughter, comfort, reassurance, togetherness, and euphoria.  With Kate and Meghan joining our family for the weekend, I felt so happy. It was amazing to have them spend time with Hersh and AlteLu (who both loved having Katie B. and Meg around), and of course to have them reunited with their longtime friend, Jacob.  We went to the weird psychic reader, had Asian foot massages, went to Flag Pond, listened over and over again to Lampshade On, ate Indian Food, and made a trip to the Outlet Mall.  My car was filled with the people I love most, who know me the best.  I feel love and gratitude and cannot wait for when we are back together.

In other news, Hersh won 1st place in the kickboard race at him swim meet, and placed in his other events.  AlteLu's reading and writing is coming along.  Miriam up and moved to Chicago with no notice.  Just another day in paradise:)




















No comments:

Post a Comment