Tuesday, May 3, 2016

I heart FL

Last week, following the Pesach Sederim we flew to FL for a week of just the four of us, and it was perfect.  Amazing weather, beautiful beaches, fluidity of time, no stress.  The motto for the week was "You be you."  It was so amazing to not need to think about time (bedtime was about 930 or so for the kids), spend hours on beautiful beaches, eat simply (bamba and the "Jewish Deli" were the favorites), and let the kids watch TV.  Every morning I walked for a coffee, with Hershel joining me one day.  We had lovely swims in the pool, and observed many Israelis (Hersh used his hebrew with them!).  Jacob and I even had a date night.  I really love my husband and my children.  I am so grateful to have had these days with them.  Til next year, beautiful, sunny, stress free, Florida!












































No comments:

Post a Comment