Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Almost 36...

Come Friday, I'll be closer to 40 than to 30.  Some how I can't believe I will be 36, while at the same time if I look around my life--husband, house, car, job, 2 kids, grown-up responsibility--all of these things added up scream "36"!  Overall, I feel pretty good for 36.  I am at a point in my life where I am busy at every moment, and never seem to have any time I am not at work, or with the kids.  Yet, I am fully aware that my time with my kids is so precious, so important, and I am so grateful to be able to be with them.  Today I was a guest in AlteLu's class for her birthday celebration ( I am aware her birthday is not until August), and then went to birthday lunch at Hersh's school.  Needless to say, it was a very "mom" morning.  I wouldn't have wanted to spend it any other way.
So, here I go--36.  Another year on the roller coaster of life, another dance around the sun:)
















No comments:

Post a Comment