Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Italy/London

I've just returned from a week and half away from my family, having traveled to Italy and then Londontown.  In Italy I spent the weekend in Venice, and then had the great fortune of studying for a week in Reggio Emilia, Italy.  Then it was off to London for a weekend of girl time with my beloved Katie B.
My two little loves were well cared for by the best Abba, and most generous, loving Savta, an Ima could ask for.  There were park outings, and library trips, plays attended, and favorite foods (blintzes, papusas, tamales) eaten, and lots of gorgeous spring time weather enjoyed.  Upon my return Hersh reported that Savta and Abba took very good care of him and AlteLu.  AlteLu is the little boss lady, constantly telling an involved story, singing a new song, or just making herself busy.
Although I am grateful for my time away, being home with my sweet family is where I belong.  Next on the agenda--spring cleaning!

































No comments:

Post a Comment