Friday, July 10, 2015

Milestone!

With AlteLu being child #2 I sometimes wonder if we aren't as aware of her milestones (in actuality I'm pretty sure we are, but I still worry!).  Anywho, last night before bath our little lady went peepee on the potty for the very first time!  She has been sitting on the potty intermittently for weeks, but last night she made it happen.  Jacob, Hersh, and I were celebratory, which she seemed confused about, although she did graciously return all high-fives.  As Bamom said, "That little girl is just nice to have around."
Hershel has been enjoying camp at Acorn Hill.  It is a wonderful Waldorf School, with the highlight being that he and Lewes are together:)  Hersh and I have been reading Pippi Longstocking and then watching strange, Canadian, Pippi Longstocking videos on YouTube--ahh summertime.





No comments:

Post a Comment