Friday, June 6, 2014

Summertime!

Hard to believe, but summer is upon us!  Hersh finished school, I have finished work, and Jacob is transitioning, preparing for his summer work (AlteLu is also ready for summer:)  It's been a lovely first little bit, with lots of beautiful days, trips to the pool, and walks in the evening.  One of my favorite things that has become a little custom, is on Thursday mornings, I walk with my two little lovers to Whole Foods for breakfast.  Hersh and I have wonderful conversation (yesterday we talked all about track and field), and AlteLu loves the scenery!
Alte has started to do this guttural screech-laugh, and she and Hersh are bananas over each other.  Tonight we had a conversation with Hersh about things we are good at and things we aren't very good at.  When asked what he isn't good at, Hersh responded, "Listening," I told him that although that is true sometimes, I also think something he is good at is listening.
Here's to the summer and the fun adventures that await us-the OBX, SD, and who knows what else is in store.
Just reading the NewYorker




Swim lessons!

No comments:

Post a Comment