Friday, August 16, 2013

40 Weeks: Aug 16

Here we are.  40 weeks, the official due date.  It is surreal that all of this time has passed and before we know it the baby will be with us.  I am grateful for so much, but specifically, a healthy pregnancy, an amazing son, the best husband (best friend and partner), and the unconditional support of friends and family.  I know that these next few days/weeks/months (?) are going to be crazy, but due to the fact that I am surrounded by love and support, I know that everything will be just fine.

I have cherished these 3+ years with my sweet HBB, and am reminding myself that from here things can only get better.  I hope that I will be able to do a good job with Baby Lewis #2 and that our family continues to grow stronger.  Hersh is definitely excited, and asks each day, "Is today the last day (without the baby)?"  He kisses my belly and has made room for the infant car seat.  What an amazing little soul, full of love, compassion, empathy, and joy.

Modeling Abba's new shades.

Pool buddies.

Aunt Mimi and the boys--everyone needs an Aunt Mimi:)

Almost 40 weeks!

1 comment: