Saturday, February 23, 2013

Assuming....

This morning as Hersh and I were finishing up breakfast, he noticed that I was breaking down our box of Trader Joe's brand rice crispies, as we had finished the box.  He expressed concern that the box was finished and I reassured him that we could go to Trader Joe's and get another box.  The next thing he said to me was, "Ima, I assume that we have another box of rice crispies in the basement." Needless to say, I was shocked and amused at the clarity and preciseness with which my 2 3/4 year old used the word 'assume.'  Then, this afternoon we were on a chilly walk, and he said, "I assume it will be spring soon."   Not sure where he heard the word 'assume' used, but it is amazing to hear him use it :)

On a separate note, this past weekend we had the baby naming for the two little ladies--Juniper Lily and Mabel Hope are now officially 2 weeks old!  Aunt Sandy and Eric came down from NY, and we enjoyed a fun weekend with Zayde as well.

Tonight we will celebrate Purim, with HBB dressed as a train conductor.  Tomorrow we will visit the planetarium at the Air and Space Museum.  Very exciting!

Purim parade at school.

Proud of his puzzlin'

Apples at SSFM.
 Hamantaschen making:









Silly glasses:)


No comments:

Post a Comment